Timeless Laser & Skin Care
Phone: View Phone440-779-1000
Email: Contact this Business
At A Glance
Founded by Dr. Stefanie Christian in 2003, Timeless Laser & Skin Care blends Dr. Christian's holistic approach to skincare with nutrition and lifestyle counseling, as well as therapies guaranteed to improve skin's overall texture, pigment, and tone.
IN THE NEWS: Read all about Timeless Laser in Mimi's
Closed Sunday and Wednesday.
Call to book your skin care consultation today.
29160 Center Ridge Road, Suite H in Westlake
Now offering PrecisionTx Laser Lift! Call 440-779-1000 for more information.
With a background in biochemistry and molecular biophysics, Dr. Stefanie Christian specializes in designing custom laser treatment plans for skin care patients.
But the healing around this office is more than skin deep.
Dr. Christian believes that what you put inside of your body is just as important as what you do to improve its outward appearance. Her background in biochemistry has taught her that nutrition will, over time, positively or negatively impact skin's appearance. That's why she also helps patients improve their overall health by providing targeted nutritional advice.
"When you feel better and your overall health improves, the health and appearance of your skin improves as well," explains Dr. Christian.
Timeless Laser & Skin Care treatments include:
• Skin tightening: The Cutera Titan® gives you an all-natural option to enhance skin tone on your face, neck, abdomen and arms.
• Skin rejuvenation: Laser Genesis skin rejuvenation gently heats the upper dermis just below the skin's surface (epidermis) to reduce enlarged pores and fine lines.
• Treatment of sun damage and age spots: IPL (Intelligent Pulsed Light) Photogenesis is a quick, safe and innovative way to remove solar lentigos (brown spots caused by sun damage) from your face, chest, arms and hands. Signs of sun damage will flake off after two or three treatments.
• Botox, Dysport and Xeomin: Botox Cosmetic®, Dysport®, and Xeomin® are botulinum toxin that is precisely injected into specific wrinkle-causing muscles in order to temporarily prevent them from contracting. The treated muscles start to relax within 1 to 3 days, and reach their maximum degree of relaxation within 10 days. Results typically last for 3 months.
• Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are injectables used to add volume and hydration and to smooth away wrinkles and folds. Dr. Christian uses them to restore lost volume in the cheeks and lips; to correct marionette lines, “parentheses” around the mouth, and deep wrinkles in the skin; and to correct sagging.
• Acne treatment: When topicals and medicines are not effective, Timeless Laser & Skin Care offers PDT (Photodynamic Therapy) for treatment of severe cystic acne.
Additional treatments available at Timeless Laser:
• Nutrition counseling
• Rosacea treatment
• Spider vein removal
• Hair removal
• Aesthetic services
• Photodynamic therapy
About Dr. Stefanie Christian
Dr. Stefanie Christian began her medical career as an OB-GYN. But with a degree in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University, Dr. Christian had a particular fascination with lasers.
She has used lasers throughout most of her medical career, amassing more than 22 years of experience with lasers in medicine.
In 2003, she began offering laser hair removal and laser treatment of spider veins in her OB-GYN practice. In 2006, Dr. Christian switched her focus to a strictly aesthetic laser practice. Today she offers a multitude of laser treatments that drastically improve the appearance of your skin without surgery and without damaging skin tissue.
Timeless Laser & Skin Care is located at 29160 Center Ridge Road, Suite H, in Westlake. The phone number is 440-779-1000. Hours are by appointment. Visit TimelessLaserSkin.com to learn more.