Selecting a Fitness Facility
by mimivanderhaven.com on 07/19/2012 - 02:20 pm
Category: Health & Beauty
By Jeff Cook
Selecting a fitness program and exercise facility can be a difficult decision. Making the right choice up front can mean the difference between success or failure in achieving your fitness goals. Here are some questions you should consider asking when evaluating an exercise facility and making this important life decision:
• Does the facility offer the flexibility to create a personalized program to fit your unique lifestyle and goals?
• Are you guaranteed a level of privacy that gives you a personal, focused exercise experience?
• Do you have access to the facility 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
• Will your personal trainer share accountability in the attainment of your goals? Does his or her success depend on your success?
• Is the physical environment safe and clean?
• Is the emotional environment respectful and non-judgemental?
• Will progress towards your goals be measured at regular intervals and tracked relative to your interests?
• Does the owner/trainer have enough education and life experience to understand and address the issues you face?
At Formula Fitness, the answer to each of these questions is “yes.” Within our supportive environment, we offer different training packages, enabling you to choose the exact level of coaching you desire. Programs vary from a mostly self-directed membership (for those who prefer to train independently) to intensively coached programs with multiple sessions per week for individuals seeking accelerated results.
Formula Fitness is a private personal fitness facility located in Fairlawn. To speak with Jeff Cook about your personal fitness goals or to schedule a tour of the facilities, call 330-865-5959 or 330-603-4567. Evening sessions are now available.